You’ll be happy to know that you don’t need to go through the laborious task of taking out books, papers, and papers when it comes time for your next trade show! That’s because technology has made it much easier for everyone involved, from attendees to exhibitors. In this article, we’ll discuss some of the latest trends in trade show technology so that you can make sure your next event stays caught up on what’s happening in the industry.
Video is a great way to tell your story. It allows you to showcase products and explain how they work, which can be important when people are trying out new things or trying to learn more about your brand. You can also use video to promote yourself or engage with the audience at trade shows.
Utilize social media
Social media is a powerful tool that can be used to drive traffic and engagement. It’s also an excellent way to build buzz around your brand, which will help you stand out at trade shows.
You can use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to promote your company or products. You can share news about upcoming events with followers who might want to attend too! You could also post photos of what goes into making something like a product (or service), so they know how much work went into coming up with this idea in the first place!
Make use of video displays.
Video displays can be a great way to show off your products, services and benefits. You can create videos explaining how your product works or giving an overview of what it does.
Use game shows
- Use a game show to engage with attendees.
- Use a game show to promote your brand.
- Use a game show to entertain your audience.
- Use a game show to give away prizes and collect data from attendees about what they love or don’t like about your product/service so that you can improve future versions of it (and make more money).
Share virtual reality experience.
Virtual reality is a great way to engage your audience. VR can be used for product demonstrations, training purposes, experiential marketing and storytelling—and even entertainment!
Create custom QR codes to enhance an experience.
QR codes are a great way to capture the attention of your audience. They can be used for many things, including giving prizes, directing people to a website or mobile app and even creating a custom experience with them.
Here are some tips on how you can use these codes:
- Giveaway freebies in exchange for scanning the code at the end of your booth or during a special event.
- Use QR codes as part of an interactive experience where attendees have fun solving puzzles by scanning their phone’s camera lens instead of swiping through screens like standard technology would allow them to!
Bring virtual reality to the booth.
Virtual reality is a great way to engage potential customers and make your booth stand out, but it can also be used to show off your product in a way that no other medium can.
These trade show technology ideas will help you to make the most of your event. Using these innovative technologies can attract more attention and gain more leads for your business. Contact us at Superior Expo Services for help making your trade show a success!